Jason Ruby appears at magistrates’ court in Ipswich charged with murder of Dean Stansby
- Credit: Gregg Brown
A 44-year-old man from Ipswich appeared before magistrates this morning charged with murder and conspiracy to murder.
Jason Ruby, 44, of Risby Close in Ipswich, was yesterday charged with conspiring to murder and the murder of Dean Stansby on February 8 this year.
This morning, Ruby appeared at South East Suffolk Magistrates’ Court in Ipswich for those charges.
He spoke only to confirm his name, date of birth and address.
Chairwoman of the bench Anne Tyler said that the matter was too serious to deal with at magistrates’ court, and has sent the matter on to be heard at Ipswich Crown Court in the morning on Tuesday, November 10.
You may also want to watch:
Ruby was not granted bail, and has been remanded in custody until his appearance at crown court on Tuesday.
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 3 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 4 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 5 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 6 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 7 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 8 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 9 'I miss him to bits' – Ipswich fundraiser for Alton Water teen deaths
- 10 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate