Jasper Conran's Debenham celebration
TOP fashion designer Jasper Conran added a little style to the Debenham jubilee celebrations.He declared the fun open for all as the crowds gathered yesterday to enjoy the day's entertainment.
TOP fashion designer Jasper Conran added a little style to the Debenham jubilee celebrations.
He declared the fun open for all as the crowds gathered yesterday to enjoy the day's entertainment.
From wacky races through the village streets to face painting and fancy dress everyone entered in to the spirit and made it a day the Queen herself would have been proud of.
But Mr Conran was not the only one with style.
You may also want to watch:
Children and the young at heart dressed in crowns and regal dress and waved flags for Queen Elizabeth. There were prizes for the best costume and plenty of community events.
There was also a big picnic on the green and a village hand holding challenge.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Heavy police presence spotted in Ipswich as man arrested
- 3 Rushmere man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 4 9 bargain attractions within an hour of Ipswich
- 5 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 6 Hail, thunder and gusty winds forecast for Suffolk
- 7 Pub bosses hope for 'return to normality' as Covid cases fall in Ipswich
- 8 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 9 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 10 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail