Jasper Conran's Debenham celebration
TOP fashion designer Jasper Conran added a little style to the Debenham jubilee celebrations.He declared the fun open for all as the crowds gathered yesterday to enjoy the day's entertainment.
TOP fashion designer Jasper Conran added a little style to the Debenham jubilee celebrations.
He declared the fun open for all as the crowds gathered yesterday to enjoy the day's entertainment.
From wacky races through the village streets to face painting and fancy dress everyone entered in to the spirit and made it a day the Queen herself would have been proud of.
But Mr Conran was not the only one with style.
You may also want to watch:
Children and the young at heart dressed in crowns and regal dress and waved flags for Queen Elizabeth. There were prizes for the best costume and plenty of community events.
There was also a big picnic on the green and a village hand holding challenge.
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Meet the Ipswich teenage singer who gave £17.5k away to charity
- 3 Duo jailed after 63 bags of cocaine found in hotel room
- 4 Ipswich man charged with attempted murder
- 5 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 6 Police identify man in CCTV images after 'spitting' incident
- 7 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 8 Felixstowe man found with child porn given suspended sentence
- 9 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 10 Man to face trial over claims he sexually assaulted toddler in the street