Jewellery stolen in pair of Ipswich burglaries on same day
Police are investigating a pair of burglaries in Ipswich where jewellery was stolen.
The first happened in Rushmere Road at some point between 9.45am and 5.30pm on Tuesday, January 23, when an offender or offenders gained access to an empty home via a locked back gate.
A double-glazed patio door was smashed, and a search of the master bedroom was carried out once inside.
Items of jewellery and a black leather jewellery box were stolen from the master bedroom, before further items of jewellery were stolen from the spare bedroom.
Police are investigating links to a second burglary which took place the same day, sometime between 10am and 2.30pm in Colchester Road.
You may also want to watch:
A rear patio door window was smashed, before jewellery was stolen from the master bedroom and a canteen of cutlery was taken from the lounge.
Anyone who witnessed either incident, or has information which may help police, should call police on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 2 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 3 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 4 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 5 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 6 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 7 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 8 Daughter pays tribute to keen sailor with 'contagious energy'
- 9 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 10 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15