Jimmy Bullard to face ‘Terror Tavern’ Bushtucker trial in I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
- Credit: PA
Former Ipswich Town footballer Jimmy Bullard will tonight face his second Bushtucker trial in I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
The 36-year-old was voted by the public last night to take part in the first eating trial of this year’s ITV series, along with former Playboy bunny Kendra Wilkinson.
The two-person challenge, ‘Terror Tavern’, will see the pair dine on a selection of bar snacks – reportedly set to include fish eyes, witchetty grubs and pork snifflings.
Jungle Jimmy struggled with his first Bushtucker trial, the Tunnel of Terror, in which he was submerged in an underwater passage with snakes, crabs and other creatures on Monday night.
At the start of last night’s episode, Jimmy was again at the centre of the attention when flashing his bottom after stripping off completely under a cold stream of water in the fourth day of his Australian outback adventure.
You may also want to watch:
What type of antics are you expecting Jimmy, who is the bookies favourite to win the show, to get up to tomorrow night? Let us know below.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 4 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 6 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 7 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 8 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 9 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 10 'I will miss her enormously' - husband's tribute to NHS hero Carol