Much-loved pony at Jimmy's Farm dies
- Credit: Jimmy's Farm and Wildlife Park
A pony on Jimmy's Farm in Ipswich has died after living there for many years.
Jaz, who was born in July 2007, was the personal favourite of many visitors and lived with donkeys on the farm which is owned by TV star Jimmy Doherty.
People were able to have a hands-on experience with her by taking her on walks.
The farm announced the pony's death on its Facebook page.
The statement said: "We are deeply saddened to announce the passing of our pony Jaz.
"Jaz had been with us a long time, living with our donkeys, and was always a friendly familiar face.
"Unfortunately, due to progressing long term health problems that impacted her quality of life, our vet and ranger team made the difficult decision to say goodbye.
- 1 Lido cash bid could get restoration of much-loved pool underway
- 2 All four wheels stolen from BMW car parked outside home
- 3 Weather warning for thunderstorms in Suffolk extended
- 4 Three supercars pulled over in village for having no front number plates
- 5 Line-up announced for Ipswich library's music event
- 6 7 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 7 Revealed: The latest Covid rates in every Suffolk neighbourhood
- 8 Village set for 33 new homes after planners approve project
- 9 Travel: Our night at boutique hotel with rooftop bar and incredible views
- 10 'Tons' of water leaking from burst water main as people urged to avoid road
"Rest in peace Jaz."