Much-loved pony at Jimmy's Farm dies
- Credit: Jimmy's Farm and Wildlife Park
A pony on Jimmy's Farm in Ipswich has died after living there for many years.
Jaz, who was born in July 2007, was the personal favourite of many visitors and lived with donkeys on the farm which is owned by TV star Jimmy Doherty.
People were able to have a hands-on experience with her by taking her on walks.
The farm announced the pony's death on its Facebook page.
The statement said: "We are deeply saddened to announce the passing of our pony Jaz.
"Jaz had been with us a long time, living with our donkeys, and was always a friendly familiar face.
"Unfortunately, due to progressing long term health problems that impacted her quality of life, our vet and ranger team made the difficult decision to say goodbye.
- 1 Police find cannabis growing by the side of A14
- 2 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 3 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 4 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 5 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 6 Hospital site at St Clement's in Ipswich transformed into homes
- 7 Diesel trains from Ipswich to get fuel delivered by road
- 8 Church ripe for homes conversion is under offer
- 9 New axe-throwing bar with crazy golf and cocktails could be coming to Buttermarket
- 10 See the faces of the criminals who have been jailed in Suffolk this week
"Rest in peace Jaz."