Jobs boost for Ipswich
MORE than 100 new jobs are being created in Ipswich.Dunelm, a Leicester-based home furnishings chain, today announced plans to open a new superstore in Suffolk Retail Park, off London Road, Ipswich.
MORE than 100 new jobs are being created in Ipswich.
Dunelm, a Leicester-based home furnishings chain, today announced plans to open a new superstore in Suffolk Retail Park, off London Road, Ipswich.
The UK's largest independent specialist fabric and textile retailer, Dunelm sells curtains, bathroom textiles, bedding, lighting, cushions and gifts.
The new store will open its doors as Dunelm end of May early June.
You may also want to watch:
"Dunelm is already well established in the Midlands and has been gradually expanding across the country over the past eighteen months," says Dunelm¹s development director, James Rowell.
"Ipswich is an area we identified some time ago as an ideal location for one of our premier stores. This is our first store in the area."
- 1 Two arrested after man assaulted in Ipswich
- 2 'Microshop' selling only American candy opens in Ipswich
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 Criminals confess to nearly 400 offences thanks to specialist police unit
- 5 What are the best curry houses in Ipswich?
- 6 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 7 School in Ipswich takes 'decisive action' to make rapid improvements
- 8 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 9 Can you spot yourself in our Copdock Motorcycle Show gallery?
- 10 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
Dunelm is to recruit a full management team for the new superstore, as well as a large number of full and part time sales assistants.
"We are looking for people of all ages who are reliable, honest, hardworking and well motivated with friendly personalities and a firm belief in team effort and customer service," says James. "Applications from people who just want to work weekends are also very welcome."