Joey Essex is set to come to Ipswich
If you like free kebabs and Joey Essex you won’t want to miss this event.
The Only Way Is Essex star, Joey Essex, is set to come to Ipswich to officially open a kebab restaurant in the town.
German Doner Kebab, which is located on Westgate Street, will be hosting its official opening on Saturday, April 14
Joey Essex will be at the new eatery handing out free kebabs to customers and posing for pictures.
To claim your free kebab you must have a voucher and attend the event between 1pm and 3pm.
The vouchers are available at the restaurant from tomorrow.
German Doner Kebab is a worldwide eatery with over 60 branches, it claims to have created a healthy and nutritionally balanced approach to traditional kebabs.
- 1 Court orders Ipswich drug dealer to repay £63,000
- 2 Teenage girl followed twice by man in Ipswich
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: the criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 Fire crews and a boat called to rescue deer from water near Stoke Quay
- 5 Travellers pitch up in Chantry Park
- 6 What roads will be closed for the Ipswich Twilight Race today?
- 7 Plans for 115 homes in Suffolk village set for final approval after delay
- 8 Driver fined £100 after accidentally entering wrong date on car park app
- 9 'Funpark' coming to Ipswich over jubilee weekend
- 10 A12 to be closed over most nights for next few months due to roadworks
A company spokesman said: “We ensure that kebabs are done right with only the leanest meat, hand-made bread and signature sauces. GDK kebabs are lower in calories than your typical kebab and are, therefore, healthier. The Chicken Doner Box Meal, for example, has just 433 calories, yet packs a 46g protein punch.”