Joey Essex is set to come to Ipswich
If you like free kebabs and Joey Essex you won’t want to miss this event.
The Only Way Is Essex star, Joey Essex, is set to come to Ipswich to officially open a kebab restaurant in the town.
German Doner Kebab, which is located on Westgate Street, will be hosting its official opening on Saturday, April 14
Joey Essex will be at the new eatery handing out free kebabs to customers and posing for pictures.
To claim your free kebab you must have a voucher and attend the event between 1pm and 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
The vouchers are available at the restaurant from tomorrow.
German Doner Kebab is a worldwide eatery with over 60 branches, it claims to have created a healthy and nutritionally balanced approach to traditional kebabs.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 3 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 4 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 5 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 6 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 7 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 8 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 9 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 10 Specialist engineers working to fix Ipswich flooding hotspot
A company spokesman said: “We ensure that kebabs are done right with only the leanest meat, hand-made bread and signature sauces. GDK kebabs are lower in calories than your typical kebab and are, therefore, healthier. The Chicken Doner Box Meal, for example, has just 433 calories, yet packs a 46g protein punch.”