Jordan brings some glamour to region
BUSTY beauty Jordan was in Essex to sign new copies of her book today.
BUSTY beauty Jordan was in Essex to sign copies of her new book today.
The glamour model, whose real name is Katie Price, was greeted by hundreds of adoring fans in Chelmsford town centre.
Wearing a sequined red dress Jordan signed copies of Standing Out, in which she talks about how she uses fashion to make her mark on the world.
WHSmith was closed whilst the event took place, with extra security brought in to cope with the queues that snaked down the town's main shopping street.
In Standing Out Jordan talks about how her image has changed as her career in the spotlight has evolved and how what she wears affects her relationships with her her family, her fans and the press.
- 1 Man suffers fractured eye socket after attack outside Ipswich bus station
- 2 Suffolk rail services affected after person hit by a train
- 3 Woman who stole £24k from school and football club to face sentence
- 4 Unclaimed £83k winning EuroMillions lottery ticket was bought in Suffolk
- 5 Police concerned for welfare of missing Suffolk man last seen two weeks ago
- 6 OPINION: Free sporting activities for children return to Ipswich this summer
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals locked up so far in 2022
- 8 Plans for 440 homes and visitor centre in Ipswich Garden Suburb submitted
- 9 Ipswich climber's death was a 'tragic and unexpected accident'
- 10 Plans to convert town centre office to five flats
She also talks “frankly about her fascination with cosmetic surgery”.