Kai keeps his dad’s memory alive
IPSWICH: Georgia Fox proudly holds her little baby boy Kai in her arms ... a precious bundle of love.
He’s the glimmer of joy to a story of tragedy and heartache and his mother says he is a “perfect” child.
For the three-month old child will never get to meet his father who suddenly died at his home earlier this year.
Karl Crisp collapsed at the house he shared with Miss Fox, in Landseer Road, on March 6.
Paramedics treated him at the scene and he was taken to Ipswich Hospital where he later died.
A man was arrested by police after Mr Crisp’s death as a murder probe was launched but no further action was taken against him after a post-mortem examination revealed the death was due to natural causes.
But now Miss Fox needs help as she bids to create a lasting memorial to her late partner and has launched an appeal to help buy a headstone for the grave of Mr Crisp.
- 1 Ipswich families unable to heat mouldy homes get action from landlord
- 2 Is Ipswich really England's oldest town? Experts give their view
- 3 Take a look inside new Ipswich restaurant that makes pizza the 'proper way'
- 4 Man denies stealing £1,275 from charity
- 5 21 massive acts coming to Ipswich this year
- 6 Inside Shrubland Hall: The James Bond mansion with no licence to wed
- 7 Road reopens after five miles of tailbacks on A12 due to lane closure
- 8 Drunk driver travelled up A14 slip road the wrong way
- 9 Matchday Recap: Town beaten 2-0 at Bolton
- 10 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
For the full moving story, see tonight’s Evening Star.