New agency welcomed onto Ipswich high street
- Credit: Archant
Kare Plus had their new branch on Queen’s Street opened by Ipswich mayor Sarah Barber on Wednesday afternoon.
“It went really well, it was very successful,” said Vicki Bradley from the company.
She said that staff had been excited to meet the mayor and had received a lot of support from friends, family and local businesses and services, including the Job Centre, on their first day.
Kare Plus specialise in the recruitment of nursing and caring staff on both a temporary and permanent basis across the country, with many going into care homes or sheltered housing schemes in the local area.
Kare Plus already have two other offices in our region in Bury St Edmunds and Colchester.
You may also want to watch:
The company’s new home on Queen’s Street had been empty for some time following the relocation of its previous occupants.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 4 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 5 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 6 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 7 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 8 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 10 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion