Kesgrave firework night set for return to Kesgrave High School this November
- Credit: Archant
The Kesgrave fireworks night will be returning to Kesgrave High School this November after the success of last year’s event.
The evening will take place on Sunday, November 5, with gates opening from 4pm.
Among the entertainment lined up for the evening is face painting for children, live music performances, hot food and drink stalls, balloons and stilt walkers.
The firework display itself will kick off from 6pm.
The evening is a ticketed-only event, as well as being a car-free event.
You may also want to watch:
Fireworks events in Kesgrave had previously been held at the Community Centre field, but 2015 represented a return of the event after several years without one.
The sold out event featured 3,000 people attending, with proceeds from last year’s firework spectacular going towards this year’s event.
Tickets are available from The Bell pub in Main Road, with the pub open from midday each day.
- 1 These are the neighbourhoods in Suffolk where Covid rates are still rising
- 2 New Aldi store takes shape near Morrisons in Ipswich
- 3 Ipswich woman who was 'too big' to operate on loses 8 stone after health scare
- 4 Martlesham man caught with indecent images for second time
- 5 Parents 'distraught' after teenage boy is violently assaulted in Chantry
- 6 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 7 Snow could hit Suffolk as overnight temperatures set to plunge
- 8 When Anita Dobson visited Ipswich - and more 1980s pub memories
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: See the faces of the criminals locked up this week
- 10 Covid-19 cases continue to fall across region, latest statistics show