Kesgrave flat fire

ONE person was treated for smoke inhalation after a flat fire in Kesgrave, Ipswich today.

ONE person was treated for smoke inhalation after a flat fire in Kesgrave, Ipswich today.

Three fire crews were called to the ground floor flat in Glanville Place, at 1.34am, where there was a blaze in the living room.

One female was rescued and was left in the care of the ambulance service because she was suffering from smoke inhalation and shock.

Firefighters stayed at the scene until 2.06am.

A fire service spokesman said: “It was a small fire in the living room. It was not severe.”

Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter