Kesgrave market celebrates sixth anniversary with children’s activity morning
- Credit: Contributed
The Kesgrave Town Council market celebrates its sixth anniversary in October, with a bumper morning of activities set to mark the occasion.
The market on Saturday, October 21 will take place at the Rupert Fison Centre as usual from 9am-12.30pm, and feature the usual stalls and traders.
Alongside that will be activities for children to celebrate the occasion.
A spokeswoman from Kesgrave Town Council said: “It hardly seems possible that the town council has been running the town’s market now for six years.
“For the October market, we will be organising some children’s activities, to keep our younger residents entertained whilst mum, dad, grandma or grandad are browsing, shopping, chatting, or enjoying some of the excellent and very reasonably priced refreshments.”
You may also want to watch:
The market takes place on the third Saturday of each month.
- 1 Police on scene of 'ongoing incident' in Ipswich cul-de-sac
- 2 Teenager seriously injured in Ipswich stabbing
- 3 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 4 Critical care full and nearly 700 patients fighting Covid in hospital
- 5 Closure of Debenhams stores in Suffolk and north Essex confirmed
- 6 Tributes paid to Ipswich's 'best-loved shopkeeper' Hajara 'Sid' Singh
- 7 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 8 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 9 Death of 'happy go lucky' woman could not have been predicted
- 10 Severe delays on A14 following collision between lorry and car