Kesgrave: One person taken to hospital following kitchen fire

sa-013-Wickhambrook-Fire-08

- Credit: Archant

One person was taken to hospital following a kitchen fire in Kesgrave.

Two fire crew from Princes Street were sent to the blaze in Bracken Avenue when the alarm was raised just after 7.30pm on Friday.

Firefighters arrived on the scene at about 7.45pm and the blaze was extinguished by 8pm – the room was also ventilated.

A spokesman for the service said one person was suffering from the effects of smoke inhalation and was taken to hospital.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter