Kevin's experience added to board
IPSWICH Hospital has appointed a new director to its board.Kevin Kingsford, a qualified accountant, has been appointed as a non-executive director.Mr Kingsford has spent more than 20 years working in senior financial management roles, in particular in the transport and logistics industry.
IPSWICH Hospital has appointed a new director to its board.
Kevin Kingsford, a qualified accountant, has been appointed as a non-executive director.
Mr Kingsford has spent more than 20 years working in senior financial management roles, in particular in the transport and logistics industry.
Mr Kingsford is married to Suffolk landscape artist Linda Kingsford and they have two grown-up daughters.
You may also want to watch:
He has been appointed for a four-year term of office until July 31, 2011 and will receive £5,875 a year.
Hospital chairman Mike Brookes said: “I am delighted to welcome Kevin to the board and feel certain that his strong and impressive background in financial management will be of immense benefit to the trust.
- 1 A14 reopens after HGV crashes into central reservation
- 2 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 3 Anger at 'death trap' road in Pinewood
- 4 Ipswich woman who punched partner in face is ordered to pay compensation
- 5 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 6 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 7 Ipswich carer stole £570 from autistic client's bank account
- 8 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 9 Fresh warning to parents after children re-enact Squid Game on playgrounds
- 10 Tesco introduces permanent quiet hours at its stores
“We have a very strong board with an extensive range of skills, which will stand us in very good stead for the future.”