Ipswich Town U23s manager Kieron Dyer fined for speeding
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Former Ipswich Town FC player and current U23s manager Kieron Dyer has been fined for speeding on the A12.
The 42-year-old was caught going 80mph in his Mercedes on the A12 between Stratford St Mary and East Bergholt, at 2.10am on February 25.
Dyer did not appear at Ipswich Magistrates Court for the hearing this afternoon, Thursday, February 4, after pleading guilty to the speeding offence, which took place in 2019.
He had previously pleaded not guilty to driving without insurance; however, this charge was dropped.
In his absence, the footballer was ordered to pay £150 in fines, £110 in court costs and a victim surcharge of £32.
He has 28 days to pay and will have his license endorsed with three points if he fails to comply.
- 1 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 2 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 3 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich
- 4 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 5 CCTV appeal after cash stolen from ATM dispensing tray at Ipswich store
- 6 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 7 Carer avoids jail after fraudulently obtaining £3,500 at Ipswich home
- 8 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 9 Dog rescued from flat fire
- 10 A14 closed overnight as lorry overturns in multi-vehicle pile up