Kirsten gets new wheels
LITTLE Kirsten Chaplin's life is set to get a lot easier thanks to her new set of wheels.Six-year-old Kirsten suffers from autism and finds it difficult to get around.
LITTLE Kirsten Chaplin's life is set to get a lot easier thanks to her new set of wheels.
Six-year-old Kirsten suffers from autism and finds it difficult to get around. But this specially modified trike will give her a whole new lease of life.
Dad David, of Campbell Road, Ipswich, said: "She'll be able to get around much better now.
"I usually have to drive her anywhere, but she'll be able to take the trike to school and up to the playground in summer."
You may also want to watch:
The £370 trike was specially adapted to help Kirsten get the most from it.
Cash to pay for the tricycle came from Tesco's charity fund and was presented at their Copdock store.
- 1 Man caught in Ipswich park paedophile sting jailed for more than two years
- 2 Should buses be kept out of Ipswich's Upper Brook Street?
- 3 Ipswich teenage boy arrested over stabbing
- 4 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 5 Ipswich lorry drivers raise a glass as haulage firm launches in-house watering hole
- 6 Couple avoid jail for campaign of harassment against neighbour
- 7 Five of the best places to cure your hangover in Ipswich
- 8 Farmland 'years away' from development, says builder
- 9 Woman accused of fraudulently giving £75k to son while bankrupt
- 10 Man taken to hospital after becoming stuck in mud in Ipswich riverbank