Kirsten gets new wheels
LITTLE Kirsten Chaplin's life is set to get a lot easier thanks to her new set of wheels.Six-year-old Kirsten suffers from autism and finds it difficult to get around.
LITTLE Kirsten Chaplin's life is set to get a lot easier thanks to her new set of wheels.
Six-year-old Kirsten suffers from autism and finds it difficult to get around. But this specially modified trike will give her a whole new lease of life.
Dad David, of Campbell Road, Ipswich, said: "She'll be able to get around much better now.
"I usually have to drive her anywhere, but she'll be able to take the trike to school and up to the playground in summer."
You may also want to watch:
The £370 trike was specially adapted to help Kirsten get the most from it.
Cash to pay for the tricycle came from Tesco's charity fund and was presented at their Copdock store.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 3 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 4 Developers offer first view of 75 new homes near Ipswich
- 5 Ipswich paedophile jailed for downloading indecent images of boys
- 6 New walking trail explores 'key role' Suffolk played in Anglo-Saxon history
- 7 'Teaching means the world' - school in Ipswich unveils new deputy head
- 8 What happened to Luke Durbin? Mum's renewed appeal 15 years after teenager vanished in Ipswich
- 9 Thieves use bank cards after stealing rucksack from Ipswich doorstep
- 10 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart