Kitchen fire in Haverhill

A MAN has been injured following a kitchen fire in Haverhill.Flames took hold at a property in Falcon Close, Haverhill at about 9.36pm yesterday.A spokeswoman for the fire service said an ambulance attended the scene to treat a man who sustained injuries.

A MAN has been injured following a kitchen fire in Haverhill.

Flames took hold at a property in Falcon Close, Haverhill at about 9.36pm yesterday.

A spokeswoman for the fire service said an ambulance attended the scene to treat a man who sustained injuries.

The flames were under control at shortly before 10pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter