Kitchen fire in Needham Market

FIRE crews from Needham Market and Stowmarket attended a kitchen fire today.The minor fire, which was caused when a tea towel caught alight, took place at a house in Luff Meadow, Needham Market, at around 10.30am.

FIRE crews from Needham Market and Stowmarket attended a kitchen fire today.

The minor fire, which was caused when a tea towel caught alight, took place at a house in Luff Meadow, Needham Market, at around 10.30am today.

The incident was cleared by 10.40am.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter