Kitchen fire in Stowmarket

STOWMARKET: Fire crews tackled a kitchen blaze at a home in Nile Avenue on Wednesday evening.Crews were called to the end terrace house at 7.25pm.They used two breathing apparatus and a hose real to extinguish the fire, which was put out by 7.

STOWMARKET: Fire crews tackled a kitchen blaze at a home in Nile Avenue on Wednesday evening.

Crews were called to the end terrace house at 7.25pm.

They used two breathing apparatus and a hose real to extinguish the fire, which was put out by 7.43pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter