Las Vegas charity night for brave George Woodward at Trinity Park, Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
All the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas is coming to Trinity Park on Saturday next week to raise cash for Ipswich youngster George Woodward.
Guests will be greeted with a red carpet and should dress to impress for George’s Fabulous Las Vegas Party being hosted to raise awareness of spinal muscular atrophy.
Funds from ticket sales will go towards George, who is four and was diagnosed with type 2 spinal muscular atrophy when he was just 21 months old.
His mother Laura Barber and father Lee Woodward have been fundraising for the youngster since his diagnosis.
Live music will be performed by Ashton Jones and Innerheart band.
A raffle and an auction will also be held during the night.
The event starts at 7.30pm on Saturday, February 4. Tickets cost £20.
- 1 Ipswich man jailed for 25 years after teen left paralysed in shooting
- 2 Armed police arrest two 16-year-olds on suspicion of firearms offences
- 3 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 4 10,000 listeners tune in to new Suffolk radio station
- 5 'Depraved' Felixstowe man jailed for child sex offences
- 6 'It's very frustrating': Anger as £150 stolen from charity shop in Felixstowe
- 7 Kesgrave family move home to cope with 'crippling' cost of living
- 8 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 9 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 10 Weather warning in place for Suffolk as temperatures plunge below freezing
Call 07841645776 or 07909606758 for more information and to book your place.
See here to donate to George’s fund.