Last finalists announced
THE last few lucky finalists in the running to win a brand new car have had a brief chance to get their hands on the prize.It is just days until the ten finalists will find out which of them will be driving away the top prize in our great car give-away, run in association with Turner's Hyundai of Ipswich.
THE last few lucky finalists in the running to win a brand new car have had a brief chance to get their hands on the prize.
It is just days until the ten finalists will find out which of them will be driving away the top prize in our great car give-away, run in association with Turner's Hyundai of Ipswich.
The car is a brand new Hyundai Matrix and the second group of finalists all met recently at the garage to be told officially of their luck so far.
One of the ten will win our £11,000 dream prize with the remaining nine receiving a cheque for £100.
You may also want to watch:
The grand final will be held at the garage this Saturday at 11.00am.
Evening Star Brand Manager Austen Dack said: "Thousands of readers have entered our competition to win this amazing prize, we are now just a few days away from finding the winner."
- 1 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 2 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 3 Will Ipswich betting shop be turned into fish and chip shop?
- 4 Ipswich traffic measure 'on its way out' as petition launched
- 5 Ipswich man charged with dangerous driving following Audi crash in Norwich Road
- 6 Women facing prison after admitting robbery in Ipswich
- 7 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 8 Woman in 80s remains in hospital after serious collision in Ipswich
- 9 Car crashes into cafe closing Ipswich road
- 10 Rolling road block put in place on A14 after concerns for safety
Turner's Hyundai general manager Nigel Wright said: "The car give-away and our advertising campaign in the Evening Star has given us a really successful platform here in Ipswich, we are really looking forward to presenting the car to the winner."
The second five finalists are Nicola Turner of Ipswich, Janice McKenna of Ipswich, Mark Gardiner, of Trimley St Mary, Daphne Manning of Stowmarket, and Gillian Walker of Felixstowe.