Last finalists announced
THE last few lucky finalists in the running to win a brand new car have had a brief chance to get their hands on the prize.It is just days until the ten finalists will find out which of them will be driving away the top prize in our great car give-away, run in association with Turner's Hyundai of Ipswich.
THE last few lucky finalists in the running to win a brand new car have had a brief chance to get their hands on the prize.
It is just days until the ten finalists will find out which of them will be driving away the top prize in our great car give-away, run in association with Turner's Hyundai of Ipswich.
The car is a brand new Hyundai Matrix and the second group of finalists all met recently at the garage to be told officially of their luck so far.
One of the ten will win our £11,000 dream prize with the remaining nine receiving a cheque for £100.
You may also want to watch:
The grand final will be held at the garage this Saturday at 11.00am.
Evening Star Brand Manager Austen Dack said: "Thousands of readers have entered our competition to win this amazing prize, we are now just a few days away from finding the winner."
- 1 Air ambulance lands near Ipswich shops after medical emergency
- 2 Ipswich crack cocaine and heroin dealer jailed
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations
- 5 Closest Covid testing hub to Ipswich town centre forced to close
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 8 Joy as Shotley Pier finally set to reopen after being derelict for over 30 years
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Ipswich Hospital gets new tech to stop people overpaying for parking
Turner's Hyundai general manager Nigel Wright said: "The car give-away and our advertising campaign in the Evening Star has given us a really successful platform here in Ipswich, we are really looking forward to presenting the car to the winner."
The second five finalists are Nicola Turner of Ipswich, Janice McKenna of Ipswich, Mark Gardiner, of Trimley St Mary, Daphne Manning of Stowmarket, and Gillian Walker of Felixstowe.