Stores open later for extra Christmas shopping
- Credit: LUCY TAYLOR PHOTOGRAPHY
Need extra time to finalise your festive shopping? There are a number of places in Ipswich keeping their doors open that little bit longer in the run up to Christmas.
Late night shopping takes place on Thursdays leading up to Christmas - with December 13 and December 21 the last two remaining late shopping events.
It means you can avoid the hustle and bustle of weekends in the town centre, and savour your lunch breaks during this stressful time and instead head to the shops once the majority of the crowds have died down.
Many shops in the town will be open until 8pm or 9pm.
Here are a list of just some of the shops you can go to, and how late they will be closing.
•Buttermarket 9pm (times for individual shops can be found on their website)
•Sailmakers 9pm (times for individual shops can be found on their website)
You may also want to watch:
•Marks & Spencer 9pm
- 1 Ipswich pharmacy first to offer Covid vaccinations
- 2 Ipswich schoolgirl, aged 14, missing
- 3 Hot Sausage Company launches cook-at-home meal kits
- 4 Infection rates continue to tumble across Suffolk and Essex
- 5 CCTV appeal after £400 of distraction thefts targeting elderly
- 6 New Combat2Coffee venue set to open in Ipswich town centre
- 7 Supermarket chain set to recruit thousands more staff
- 8 Driver in court over biker death crash on road near Ipswich
- 9 'Yet another blow' as town bank earmarked for closure
- 10 'Striking' Ipswich town centre office block on sale for £3million
For information on where to park during Christmas shopping in the town, visit the Council’s website.