Latest weather and traffic information as Suffolk Show 2016 begins
- Credit: citizenside.com
There’s an buzz of excitement in Ipswich this morning, and that can only mean one thing – it’s Suffolk Show day.
As stall holders prepare for an action-packed 48 hours, Suffolk police have advised drivers to be aware that there will be delays on the A12 and A14 near Seven Hills as thousands of show-goers from across the county head to Trinity Park.
Today’s temperatures will remain average at around 12-16C.
There are currently delays on the A12 southbound in Bucklesham at Seven Hills, because of show traffic.
Traffic on Felixstowe Road is also slow, and drivers are also experiencing delays on the A14 eastbound in Ipswich between the Copdock Interchange and Wherstead Road.
Queues are also present on the A12 northbound between Capel St Mary and the Copdock Interchange.
You can follow live updates from the show, which takes place at Trinity Park from June 1-2 right here.
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 3 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food around Ipswich
- 4 Open day for Ipswich pub on sale for £300,000
- 5 Man with learning difficulties will not go to prison for sex offence
- 6 ‘I’ve got no life’ - Ipswich woman's agony as she waits for operation
- 7 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich
- 8 Carer avoids jail after fraudulently obtaining £3,500 at Ipswich home
- 9 Wahoo skating shop moving from Ipswich to Woodbridge
- 10 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year