Leisure centre half-term plans
LEISTON Leisure Centre has a packed programme of half-term activities lined up for this week.Sports sessions open to youngsters aged eight to 15 take place from Monday to Friday from 12 noon to 2pm.
LEISTON Leisure Centre has a packed programme of half-term activities lined up this week.
Sports sessions open to youngsters aged eight to 15 take place every day until Friday from noon to 2pm.
On Wednesday, day camp is running a series of activities from 10am to 6pm. On the same day, there will be a basketball fun and skills session from 2.30pm to 4pm, and a swimming pool fun session from 5pm to 6.30pm. On Saturday, February 22, a junior "wet sports" fun session takes place from 9am to 10.30am.
Younger children are invited to the regular Piglets Play Farm session and five to 15-year-olds can sign up to a swimming crash course for beginners and improvers.
You may also want to watch:
A two-day trampolining course for six to ten-year-olds takes place from 10am to 11.30am on Monday and Tuesday, and a soccer skills course for six to 12-year-old boys and girls takes place from Wednesday to Friday from 10am to 11am.
Popular bouncy castle and soft play sessions take place on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon from 2.30pm to 4pm.
- 1 Air ambulance lands near Ipswich shops after medical emergency
- 2 Ipswich crack cocaine and heroin dealer jailed
- 3 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations
- 4 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 5 Closest Covid testing hub to Ipswich town centre forced to close
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 8 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Joy as Shotley Pier finally set to reopen after being derelict for over 30 years
A family fun night is on Saturday, February 22 from 6pm to 9pm, and a family roller skating session runs from 2.30pm to 4.30pm on Monday and Friday, and from noon to 2pm on Sunday, February 23.
For full details of times and prices, ring the leisure centre on 01728 830364.