Living room blaze in Nacton house

FIRE broke out today in the ground floor of a house in Nacton.Crews from Princes Street and Colchester Road, Ipswich were called to put out the blaze in the living room of Gas House Cottage in Church Road.

FIRE broke out today in the ground floor of a house in Nacton.

Crews from Princes Street and Colchester Road, Ipswich, were called to put out the blaze in the living room of Gas House Cottage in Church Road.

The alarm was raised at 7.29am and the fire was put out in just over half an hour.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter