Lloyds Bank branch closes temporarily as staff self-isolate due to Covid
- Credit: Google Maps
A Lloyds Bank branch has been temporarily closed after staff were forced to self-isolate due to Covid-19.
It is not known when the branch, in Bramford Road, will reopen or how many workers are self-isolating.
For the time being, the nearest branch for Lloyds customers is in Ipswich town centre.
A spokesman for Lloyds Bank said: “We have temporarily closed our Lloyds Bank branch on Bramford Road in Ipswich due to a number of our colleagues self-isolating.
"Our priority is the wellbeing of our colleagues and customers.
"We continue to follow government guidance, and will reopen as soon as it is safe to do so.”
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 3 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 4 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 5 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 6 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 7 Father and son admit keeping banned weapons at Woodbridge home
- 8 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 9 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 10 'I miss him to bits' – Ipswich fundraiser for Alton Water teen deaths