London dealer sold drugs in Ipswich
A LONDON dealer was caught selling Class A drugs in Ipswich a court heard.Peter Stanley was seen passing two wraps to a woman in the car park behind Woolworths on January 28.
A LONDON dealer was caught selling Class A drugs in Ipswich a court heard.
Peter Stanley was seen passing two wraps to a woman in the car park behind Woolworths on January 28.
The 22-year-old of Battersea, London pleaded guilty at South East Suffolk Magistrates' Court to possessing crack cocaine and heroin with intent to supply.
He also admitted supplying Class A drugs to the woman in return for £30.
You may also want to watch:
Stephen Colman, prosecuting, said police observed the transaction and Stanley tried to run away into Dogs Head Street but officers restrained him on the ground.
Stanley was searched and 107 wraps of crack cocaine and heroin valued at about £2,000 were seized.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 7 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 8 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 9 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 10 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
The court heard that Stanley had a previous record for drug offences.
Last June he was jailed for three months by Snaresbrook Crown Court for possessing heroin.
Neil Saunders, mitigating, said his client was aware of his likely prison sentence and did not make an application for bail.
Stanley was remanded in custody and committed to Ipswich Crown Court for sentencing at a later date.
A pre sentence report was ordered.