Lorry and Fiat removed from A1214 after crash near Copdock Interchange
- Credit: Andrew Partridge
A crash involving a lorry and a car near the Copdock Interchange caused delays during the evening rush hour.
A Fiat and a Volvo lorry were involved in a collision on the A1214 heading towards the roundabout at 6pm.
There were no injuries and both vehicles had been removed from the road by 6.55pm, when recovery services arrived, police said.
One lane was closed during the incident by police, who directed traffic at the scene.
Traffic reportedly queued back along the A14 westbound to the Wherstead until around 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
No-one involved in the collision was questioned by police.
- 1 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 2 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 3 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 4 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 5 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 6 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 7 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 8 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 9 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 10 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours