Lorry containing toxic herbicides stolen
A LORRY containing dangerous agricultural herbicides has been stolen from an industrial estate in Needham Market.The lorry was taken sometime between 6.
A LORRY containing dangerous agricultural herbicides has been stolen from an industrial estate in Needham Market.
The lorry was taken sometime between 6.50pm yesterday and 6.55am today from the Lion Yard Industrial Estate. It is a seven and a half tonne white DAF 45 lorry and has a registration number of P201 MAV.
The lorry contained a consignment of agricultural herbicide in ten litre containers marked "Crystal Ice Trouper". This substance could be harmful if swallowed and would be dangerous to fish and aquatic life if it was discharged into a waterway.
The lorry has Key and Pell sign-written on the cab and it also has a cracked windscreen.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who finds any of the containers of herbicide, which are marked with a distinctive orange square and a blue cross, should not touch them but contact police immediately.
Anyone with any information about the whereabouts of the lorry or its cargo should call 01473 383390 or 0800 555111.
- 1 Police cordon off section of Ipswich residential street
- 2 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 3 Teenagers arrested after 17-year-old boy stabbed in Ipswich
- 4 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 5 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
- 6 School completes £15.5million revamp with demolition of former building
- 7 How pub was transformed into community hub
- 8 Anger at parking fines for butcher, barber and carpet fitter shoppers
- 9 Teenage boy denies knife attack near Ipswich supermarket
- 10 Ipswich company pleads guilty after post-Grenfell fire notice ignored