Lucky family show off their talent
THIS family is more lucky than most after winning four weekend breaks through talent competitions.Suzanne Peake and her three daughters, from Dale Hall Road, Ipswich, returned from their holiday at Pontins, Camber Sands, East Sussex, in high spirits after winning the heats of several talent competitions.
THIS family is more lucky than most after winning four weekend breaks through talent competitions.
Suzanne Peake and her three daughters, from Dale Hall Road, Ipswich, returned from their holiday at Pontins, Camber Sands, East Sussex, in high spirits after winning the heats of several talent competitions.
Katie, ten, and Lucy, eight, both won their heats in contests including the Junior Blue Coat, which involves dancing and answering questions, freestyle dance, and junior Star Quest.
Their sister, Emma, 12, won the Star Quest competition for her age category and was made the Junior Karaoke champion.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Peake also had a go and won the Adult Karaoke heats and was a runner-up for the Adult Star Quest contest.
The prizes for their wins were weekends away in Pontins in Brean Sands, Somerset, and Prestatyn, North Wales, for a chance to compete in the finals in December.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 3 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 4 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 5 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 6 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 7 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 8 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 9 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 10 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
Mrs Peake, 41, said: “We went to Pontins last year and won quite a lot but couldn't make it to any of the finals.
“We are all into singing and dancing anyway so we spend our lives practising. I practise my singing at the kitchen sink whereas all the girls go to theatre training every Saturday. They have their party pieces planned so they knew what they were going to do.
“My husband Adrian encourages all but he does not take part. We have to have one member of the family who is not involved.
“We love Pontins so we are looking forward to lots more weekends away there.”
Do you have a talented family? Write to Your Letters, Evening Star, 30 Lower Brook Street, Ipswich, IP4 1AN, or e-mail email@example.com.