M&S Foodhall in Martlesham Heath is set to expand
- Credit: Archant
Marks & Spencer is expanding its food store in Martlesham Heath - adding nearly two thirds more shopping space to the food hall.
The store, which will boast an extra 5,000 sq ft of space by extending into the empty unit next door, will launch on early spring.
The shop has been a popular feature of Martlesham’s retail park at Beardmore Park since it first opened its doors in April 2013 and is due to stay open while the redevelopment takes place.
The new look shop is also set include a larger Collect in Store area, giving shoppers the chance to have their online M&S orders delivered to the store free of charge.
Ashley Mills, store manager, said: “We’re very excited about the extension and I can’t wait to welcome the local community to our new look Foodhall in the spring.
“Customers are at the heart of everything we do at M&S and we’re looking forward to offering our shoppers more variety and choice in one convenient location.”
- 1 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 2 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 3 Family's gratitude after Christmas samaritan's £50 act of kindness
- 4 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 5 Police 'concerned' for missing 15-year-old who was last seen a week ago
- 6 Speed limit on Orwell Bridge reduced as Storm Barra hits region
- 7 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 8 Beautiful new bottomless brunches launch at Ipswich bar
- 9 When will my bins be collected this Christmas?
- 10 Former camera shop Jessops cited for three flats in Ipswich