M&S Foodhall in Martlesham Heath is set to expand
- Credit: Archant
Marks & Spencer is expanding its food store in Martlesham Heath - adding nearly two thirds more shopping space to the food hall.
The store, which will boast an extra 5,000 sq ft of space by extending into the empty unit next door, will launch on early spring.
The shop has been a popular feature of Martlesham’s retail park at Beardmore Park since it first opened its doors in April 2013 and is due to stay open while the redevelopment takes place.
The new look shop is also set include a larger Collect in Store area, giving shoppers the chance to have their online M&S orders delivered to the store free of charge.
Ashley Mills, store manager, said: “We’re very excited about the extension and I can’t wait to welcome the local community to our new look Foodhall in the spring.
You may also want to watch:
“Customers are at the heart of everything we do at M&S and we’re looking forward to offering our shoppers more variety and choice in one convenient location.”
- 1 US investors 'on verge' of buying Ipswich Town and appointing Paul Cook as manager
- 2 The Ipswich pubs preparing to reopen beer gardens on April 12
- 3 'Industrial scale' fly-tipping at Suffolk beauty spot
- 4 Patio doors smashed during house raid
- 5 Are you in our photos from Ipswich nightspot Brannigans in 2003?
- 6 Murder investigation into death of woman at Ipswich flat dropped
- 7 Calls go 'through the roof' at Ipswich hair salon after lockdown lifting news
- 8 New cafe at popular Suffolk beauty spot
- 9 Elderly man jailed for historic sex crimes against young girls
- 10 Grieving family's distress after NHS asks for compensation to be paid back