M&S Foodhall in Martlesham Heath is set to expand
- Credit: Archant
Marks & Spencer is expanding its food store in Martlesham Heath - adding nearly two thirds more shopping space to the food hall.
The store, which will boast an extra 5,000 sq ft of space by extending into the empty unit next door, will launch on early spring.
The shop has been a popular feature of Martlesham’s retail park at Beardmore Park since it first opened its doors in April 2013 and is due to stay open while the redevelopment takes place.
The new look shop is also set include a larger Collect in Store area, giving shoppers the chance to have their online M&S orders delivered to the store free of charge.
Ashley Mills, store manager, said: “We’re very excited about the extension and I can’t wait to welcome the local community to our new look Foodhall in the spring.
You may also want to watch:
“Customers are at the heart of everything we do at M&S and we’re looking forward to offering our shoppers more variety and choice in one convenient location.”
- 1 Teenager seriously injured in Ipswich stabbing
- 2 Police on scene of 'ongoing incident' in Ipswich cul-de-sac
- 3 Aldi to retain Whitton Meredith Road store after taking it off the market
- 4 New mass vaccination centre in Ipswich opens today
- 5 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 6 Danger warning after seal pup rescued from fishing net by member of public
- 7 Police continue to investigate stabbing of teenager
- 8 Teenage drug dealer carrying knuckleduster spared jail
- 9 Coronavirus case rates in Suffolk continue to fall below national average
- 10 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park