Main road closed after crash
TRAFFIC came to a halt on the main road between Ipswich and Norwich today after a collision involving a lorry and a car on the A140 at Pulham Market.The crash happened at about 6.
TRAFFIC came to a halt on the main road between Ipswich and Norwich today after a collision involving a lorry and a car on the A140 at Pulham Market.
The crash happened at about 6.15am outside the Old Queens Head Public House.
A 34-year-old man was thrown from his car and suffered back pain following the crash. He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.
Another person was treated at the scene by paramedics but was not taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic heading in both directions was diverted while police and paramedics dealt with the incident.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 3 Man left with life-changing injuries following stabbing in Ipswich
- 4 'Gutted' Ipswich burger van man loses everything in fire devastation
- 5 Mum opens eco-friendly refill store thanks to savings and public donations
- 6 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 7 Heavy police presence spotted in Ipswich as man arrested
- 8 'Controlling' man locked girlfriend in house
- 9 New Starbucks drive thru set to open in Ipswich
- 10 CCTV image released after electric scooter stolen from Ipswich