Main road closed after crash
TRAFFIC came to a halt on the main road between Ipswich and Norwich today after a collision involving a lorry and a car on the A140 at Pulham Market.The crash happened at about 6.
TRAFFIC came to a halt on the main road between Ipswich and Norwich today after a collision involving a lorry and a car on the A140 at Pulham Market.
The crash happened at about 6.15am outside the Old Queens Head Public House.
A 34-year-old man was thrown from his car and suffered back pain following the crash. He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.
Another person was treated at the scene by paramedics but was not taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic heading in both directions was diverted while police and paramedics dealt with the incident.
- 1 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 2 Kesgrave shooting: Trial date agreed as boy faces attempted murder charge
- 3 Labour lose seats but retain power: Ipswich election results in full
- 4 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 5 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 Did you enjoy a night out at Splitz Bar in 2002?
- 8 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 9 Walking back to happiness - 18 great trails to follow and a festival
- 10 New Ipswich fine food store is back - and smoked eels prove a hit