Male taken to hospital after reports of a group fight in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A male was taken to hospital after police were called to reports of a group of people fighting in Ipswich.
The incident took place around 4.50pm near St Mary-le-Tower Church in Tower Street and initial reports indicated there were five people involved.
Officers attended and one person was found to have been injured as a result of the incident.
He was taken to hospital for treatment after suffering facial injuries.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said investigations into the incident are continuing and no arrests have been made.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information is asked to call police on 101, quoting CAD 318 of February 17.
- 1 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- 2 Lorry overturned on roundabout closes A14 near Felixstowe
- 3 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 4 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 5 Motorist angry over £100 'fine' at Ipswich car park
- 6 A12 partially reopens after crash near Copdock Interchange
- 7 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 10 Stowmarket man with foot fetish sexually assaulted woman