Man, 19, remanded over Jimmy murder
A 19-year-old man was today remanded in custody charged with the murder of 16-year-old schoolboy Jimmy Mizen.The teenager died after being attacked in the Three Cooks bakery in Lee, south-east London, on Saturday.
A 19-year-old man was today remanded in custody charged with the murder of 16-year-old schoolboy Jimmy Mizen.
The teenager died after being attacked in the Three Cooks bakery in Lee, south-east London, on Saturday. He has celebrated his 16th birthday a day earlier.
Jake Fahri, 19, of Millborough Crescent, also in Lee, today appeared at Sutton Magistrates' Court.
He spoke only to confirm his name and address during the short hearing and magistrates refused an application to release him on bail.
You may also want to watch:
They committed the case to the Old Bailey where Fahri will next appear on August 21.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 5 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 6 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 9 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 10 Specialist engineers working to fix Ipswich flooding hotspot