Man, 20, charged with attempted murder
A MAN has been charged with attempted murder following an incident in which a teenager was stabbed in the neck.Damien Brauer, 20, of Woodbridge Road, Ipswich, will appear before magistrates in the town tomorrow morning.
A MAN was due to appear in court today charged with attempted murder following an incident in which a teenager was stabbed in the neck.
Damien Brauer, 20, of Woodbridge Road, Ipswich, was to appear before magistrates in the town this morning.
It follows an incident in an alleyway in the early hours of Sunday morning when 19-year-old Matthew Buckman, of Kesgrave, sustained injuries, including a stab wound to the neck.
He was charged by police last night.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said: “Suffolk police has charged a man with attempted murder following an incident at 1.45am on Sunday in an alleyway off Upper Brook Street in Ipswich in which a 19-year-old man received serious injuries including a stab wound to the neck.”
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 6 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 7 Man caused £26k worth of damage after setting fire to van and car
- 8 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 9 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 10 London man who travelled to meet decoy teen to stand trial