Man arrested after baby death
A MAN has been arrested today following the death of a baby in Ipswich.Suffolk police sealed off an address in Lanercost Way at about 9am after an ambulance was called.
A MAN has been arrested today following the death of a baby in Ipswich.
Suffolk police sealed off an address in Lanercost Way at about 9am after an ambulance was called.
The first ambulance arrived at the house at about 8.40am.
The East of England Ambulance Service said two people were taken to hospital. It said one of them was a young child and the other an adult but refused to provide further details.
Suffolk police confirmed they are dealing with an incident at an address but have not yet released any details about the nature of the incident.
About half a dozen officers conducted door-to-door enquiries throughout the morning and a cordon was put in place around the property.
- 1 Fire breaks out in café near Ipswich town centre
- 2 Child taken to hospital after collision with car in Ipswich
- 3 Hopes Summertime Ipswich firework display will go ahead
- 4 Car carrying three passengers not wearing seatbelts stopped on A12
- 5 New doughnut and coffee chain opening in Ipswich shopping centre
- 6 Fire at waste centre near Ipswich believed to have been started by battery
- 7 Lane closure as lorry overturns on A14 in Felixstowe
- 8 Pride as Ipswich A Level students celebrate results
- 9 'The food at this new Ipswich restaurant tastes amazing'
- 10 Taco Bell plans set to be approved
Scenes of Crime officers were seen collecting evidence inside the house.