Man arrested after baby death
A MAN has been arrested today following the death of a baby in Ipswich.Suffolk police sealed off an address in Lanercost Way at about 9am after an ambulance was called.
A MAN has been arrested today following the death of a baby in Ipswich.
Suffolk police sealed off an address in Lanercost Way at about 9am after an ambulance was called.
The first ambulance arrived at the house at about 8.40am.
The East of England Ambulance Service said two people were taken to hospital. It said one of them was a young child and the other an adult but refused to provide further details.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk police confirmed they are dealing with an incident at an address but have not yet released any details about the nature of the incident.
About half a dozen officers conducted door-to-door enquiries throughout the morning and a cordon was put in place around the property.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 9 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 10 Specialist engineers working to fix Ipswich flooding hotspot
Scenes of Crime officers were seen collecting evidence inside the house.