Man badly hurt in cleaver attack
A 30-YEAR-OLD man is being treated for serious injuries after he was attacked with a meat cleaver in Ipswich.The victim, from the Woodbridge area, was taken to Ipswich Hospital after the early-morning attack in Cambridge Drive.
By Amanda Cresswell
A 30-YEAR-OLD man is being treated for serious injuries after he was attacked with a meat cleaver in Ipswich.
The victim, from the Woodbridge area, was taken to Ipswich Hospital after the early-morning attack in Cambridge Drive.
The unnamed man has neck wounds and his injuries were considered "serious but not life-threatening".
You may also want to watch:
A 33-year-old man, a 22-year-old woman – both from Ipswich – and a 29-year-old man from Scotland have been arrested in connection with the incident.
The victim was found in the street, bleeding heavily.
- 1 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 2 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 3 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 4 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 5 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 6 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 7 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 8 Lounge bar with bespoke cocktails and tapas to open at Ipswich waterfront
- 9 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
- 10 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
FULL STORY, WITH WITNESS ACCOUNTS, IN TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR