Man burnt by firework

PARAMEDICS were called to Stowmarket after a 22-year-old man burnt himself with a firework.It is not yet known the extent of the injuries to the man but he was taken to Ipswich Hospital for medical treatment.

PARAMEDICS were called to Stowmarket after a 22-year-old man burned himself with a firework.

The extent of the injuries to the man were not known at the time of going to press, but he was taken to Ipswich Hospital for medical treatment.

The incident happened in Regent Street, at 9pm yesterday.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter