Man charged with killing teenagers
A MAN has been charged with two counts of manslaughter following the deaths of teenagers Dean Bloomfield and Scott Towler.Zulfcar Ali, 33, of Boyton Road, Ipswich, was charged after the two Stoke High boys died following a crash on Bishop's Hill on Friday.
A MAN has been charged with two counts of manslaughter following the deaths of teenagers Dean Bloomfield and Scott Towler.
Zulfcar Ali, 33, of Boyton Road, Ipswich, was charged after the two Stoke High boys died following a crash on Bishop's Hill on Friday.
Ali spent five days in Ipswich Hospital for an unknown illness before being charged with manslaughter of the 15-year-olds.
He is currently in custody at Ipswich Police station and is due to appear at South East Suffolk Magistrates Court tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
Scott died on Friday and Dean, who was holding hands with his girlfriend at the time he was struck, died on Saturday.
Tributes have been pouring into The Evening Star offices for the boys.
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Man taken to hospital after becoming stuck in mud in Ipswich riverbank
- 3 Man jailed for attacking teenage girl with saucepan and meat cleaver in Ipswich
- 4 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 5 Developer 'ecstatic' as multi-million pound town hotel gets green light
- 6 Couple avoid jail for campaign of harassment against neighbour
- 7 New streetfood restaurant set to open in Ipswich Corn Exchange
- 8 Ipswich man charged over alleged cocaine dealing
- 9 Man drove into ex-partner's parked car outside Gainsborough Labour and Social Club
With the backing of Dean's family the Star has launched an appeal for a memorial to the youngsters.