Man denies sex attack
AN Ipswich man allegedly stole a woman's keys then used them to let himself into her flat and sexually assault her.Dyo Gibbs, 24, visited the woman on the pretext of borrowing some tin foil but when he left the woman could not find the keys to her flat in Star Lane.
AN Ipswich man allegedly stole a woman's keys then used them to let himself into her flat and sexually assault her.
Dyo Gibbs, 24, visited the woman on the pretext of borrowing some tin foil but when he left the woman could not find the keys to her flat in Star Lane.
Peter Wain, prosecuting at Ipswich Crown Court, said a short time later the 20-year-old woman heard someone rattling keys in her front door. The woman said: "He came in and said 'Get on your bed, you stupid bitch.' He grabbed hold of me and pushed me against my bed. I was scared. I told him he was hurting me. He just kept laughing."
The woman said Gibbs was drunk and carried on laughing at her while he pulled her trousers down and touched her intimately.
You may also want to watch:
She said Gibbs sat on her legs and undid the buttons on her shirt and took off her bra.
The court heard that Gibbs touched, kissed and bit her breasts and bit her bottom. The woman said Gibbs then lifted her legs over his shoulders. "I told him to get off. He got off and said 'I know what you want'," she added.
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Meet the Ipswich teenage singer who gave £17.5k away to charity
- 3 Duo jailed after 63 bags of cocaine found in hotel room
- 4 Ipswich man charged with attempted murder
- 5 Police identify man in CCTV images after 'spitting' incident
- 6 Felixstowe man found with child porn given suspended sentence
- 7 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 8 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 9 South African man jailed for stalking wife in Suffolk after they separated
- 10 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
The court heard that Gibbs exposed himself and asked her to perform oral sex on him. When she refused, Gibbs allegedly left the flat.
Gibbs, of the Salvation Army Hostel, denies indecent assault.
The trial continues.