Man denies sex attack
AN Ipswich man allegedly stole a woman's keys then used them to let himself into her flat and sexually assault her.Dyo Gibbs, 24, visited the woman on the pretext of borrowing some tin foil but when he left the woman could not find the keys to her flat in Star Lane.
AN Ipswich man allegedly stole a woman's keys then used them to let himself into her flat and sexually assault her.
Dyo Gibbs, 24, visited the woman on the pretext of borrowing some tin foil but when he left the woman could not find the keys to her flat in Star Lane.
Peter Wain, prosecuting at Ipswich Crown Court, said a short time later the 20-year-old woman heard someone rattling keys in her front door. The woman said: "He came in and said 'Get on your bed, you stupid bitch.' He grabbed hold of me and pushed me against my bed. I was scared. I told him he was hurting me. He just kept laughing."
The woman said Gibbs was drunk and carried on laughing at her while he pulled her trousers down and touched her intimately.
She said Gibbs sat on her legs and undid the buttons on her shirt and took off her bra.
The court heard that Gibbs touched, kissed and bit her breasts and bit her bottom. The woman said Gibbs then lifted her legs over his shoulders. "I told him to get off. He got off and said 'I know what you want'," she added.
- 1 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
- 2 Cyclist left with 'potentially life-changing injuries' after Ipswich crash
- 3 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 4 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 5 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist knocked unconscious in crash
- 6 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 7 Man, 25, threatened to kill ex-partner with wrench, court hears
- 8 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 9 CCTV appeal after cash stolen from ATM dispensing tray at Ipswich store
- 10 Man dragged former partner from car and kicked her in assault
The court heard that Gibbs exposed himself and asked her to perform oral sex on him. When she refused, Gibbs allegedly left the flat.
Gibbs, of the Salvation Army Hostel, denies indecent assault.
The trial continues.