Man denies sex attack
AN Ipswich man allegedly stole a woman's keys then used them to let himself into her flat and sexually assault her.Dyo Gibbs, 24, visited the woman on the pretext of borrowing some tin foil but when he left the woman could not find the keys to her flat in Star Lane.
AN Ipswich man allegedly stole a woman's keys then used them to let himself into her flat and sexually assault her.
Dyo Gibbs, 24, visited the woman on the pretext of borrowing some tin foil but when he left the woman could not find the keys to her flat in Star Lane.
Peter Wain, prosecuting at Ipswich Crown Court, said a short time later the 20-year-old woman heard someone rattling keys in her front door. The woman said: "He came in and said 'Get on your bed, you stupid bitch.' He grabbed hold of me and pushed me against my bed. I was scared. I told him he was hurting me. He just kept laughing."
The woman said Gibbs was drunk and carried on laughing at her while he pulled her trousers down and touched her intimately.
You may also want to watch:
She said Gibbs sat on her legs and undid the buttons on her shirt and took off her bra.
The court heard that Gibbs touched, kissed and bit her breasts and bit her bottom. The woman said Gibbs then lifted her legs over his shoulders. "I told him to get off. He got off and said 'I know what you want'," she added.
- 1 Heavy police presence spotted in Ipswich as man arrested
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 3 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 4 New Starbucks drive thru set to open in Ipswich
- 5 Man charged with assault after police officer punched in the face
- 6 9 bargain attractions within an hour of Ipswich
- 7 Get lost in two sunflower mazes at this Suffolk farm
- 8 Suspect in Victoria Hall murder case still being questioned by police
- 9 Rushmere man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 10 Go-ahead secured for new hotel near Ipswich Town ground
The court heard that Gibbs exposed himself and asked her to perform oral sex on him. When she refused, Gibbs allegedly left the flat.
Gibbs, of the Salvation Army Hostel, denies indecent assault.
The trial continues.