Man dies and woman injured in crashes
A MOTORIST died when his car crashed in to a telegraph pole in Elveden.The accident happened on the B1106 at about 5.35pm yesterday and the male driver was pronounced dead at the scene.
A MOTORIST died when his car crashed in to a telegraph pole in Elveden.
The accident happened on the B1106 at about 5.35pm yesterday and the male driver was pronounced dead at the scene.
His car, a Seat Ibiza, left the road and collided with the pole, which carries electricity lines.
Another motorist suffered a broken back last night after a collision at one of the region's accident blackspots.
You may also want to watch:
The woman driver was freed from her red Nissan Sunny car by firefighters after colliding with another car on the A14 at the Haughley bends.
Her car spun and struck the central reservation in the accident, which happened on the westbound carriageway at about 5.25pm.
- 1 Car hits front of Ipswich convenience store
- 2 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 3 Look inside beautiful £1.2million home with a pool near Felixstowe
- 4 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?
- 5 The 10 most Instagrammable spots in Ipswich - is your favourite on the list?
- 6 New home developments boost Ipswich's 'connected town' ambition
- 7 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 8 Family concerned after 15-year-old girl reported missing from Ipswich
- 9 See inside 5 of the most expensive dream homes in Ipswich
- 10 Work to start on 150 new Ipswich council homes next year