Man dies as he falls from bridge
A 26-YEAR-old man fell from a bridge on to a major road below and died after numerous vehicles hit him.The incident happened shortly after 7.30pm yesterday when the man fell from the B1085 on to the A11 below at Worlington.
A 26-YEAR-old man fell from a bridge on to a major road below and died after numerous vehicles hit him.
The incident happened shortly after 7.30pm yesterday when the man fell from the B1085 on to the A11 below at Worlington.
An ambulance attended the scene but the man had already been pronounced dead.
Police would like to speak to anyone who was in the area, particularly a HGV driver passing at the time.
Anyone with information should contact Pc Nick Spenser at Bury roads policing unit on 01473 613500.
- 1 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
- 2 Cyclist left with 'potentially life-changing injuries' after Ipswich crash
- 3 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 4 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 5 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist knocked unconscious in crash
- 6 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 7 Man, 25, threatened to kill ex-partner with wrench, court hears
- 8 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 9 Man dragged former partner from car and kicked her in assault
- 10 Inquest into death of 32-year-old woman in Barham crash postponed