Man dies at church
A MAN has died today after collapsing at a Suffolk church.Suffolk police confirmed emergency services were called to St Peter and St Paul church in Eye shortly before 1pm.
A MAN has died today after collapsing at a Suffolk church.
Suffolk police confirmed emergency services were called to St Peter and St Paul church in Eye shortly before 1pm.
A police spokesman said there were no suspicious circumstances and it would be treated as a sudden death.
The East of England Air Ambulance was called to the scene but was stood down after the man was pronounced dead.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Trust said: “A rapid response vehicle was sent to the church and the air ambulance at 12.40pm. He is believed to be an elderly man in his 70s.”
The cause of death is not yet known.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 5 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 6 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
- 10 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich