Man dies on Suffolk road
A MAN died in a road accident in Suffolk when the car he was driving was in a collision with a lorry.The incident happened shortly after 2am today on the A1304 at Newmarket.
A MAN died in a road accident in Suffolk today when the car he was driving was in a collision with a lorry.
The incident happened shortly after 2am on the A1304 at Newmarket.
A Daf tipper lorry collided with a brown Proton car and the driver of the car was pronounced dead at the scene.
The road was closed while police cleared the vehicles and it was due to be re-opened at 8am.
Officers were investigating the cause of the accident and the man's identity was has not been released.
- 1 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 2 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 3 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 5 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 6 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 7 Do you recognise these old Tolly Cobbold pubs?
- 8 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 9 Three-home development for former Thornbank care home
- 10 5 places to spot celebrities in Suffolk