Man found hanging in Suffolk woodland
A FEMALE walker made a horror discovery today when she stumbled across a man hanging in a remote Suffolk woods.The man, who is believed to be in his 30s was seen hanging from a tree in a woodland area off the A14 near Trimley St Martin at 6.
A FEMALE walker made a horror discovery today when she stumbled across a man hanging in a remote Suffolk woods.
The man, who is believed to be in his 30s was seen hanging from a tree in a woodland area off the A14 near Trimley St Martin at 6.40am.
Commuters in and out of Felixstowe this morning would have spotted police close to the scene of the incident near to the Bucklesham turn off and opposite Morston Hall.
Police and coroners attended the scene after receiving reports that a body had been found at the site. A post-mortem investigation was due to take place later today.
You may also want to watch:
It is not known where the man is from but police today were trying to contact next-of-kin to inform them of the death.
A police spokesperson said there were no suspicious circumstances connected with the incident.
- 1 Car crashes into cafe closing Ipswich road
- 2 Ipswich man charged with dangerous driving following Audi crash in Norwich Road
- 3 Look inside beautiful £1.2million home with a pool near Felixstowe
- 4 Person taken to hospital after collision in Sainsbury's car park in Ipswich
- 5 Car hits front of Ipswich convenience store
- 6 New special school planned for former BT site
- 7 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 8 Women facing prison after admitting robbery in Ipswich
- 9 New home developments boost Ipswich's 'connected town' ambition
- 10 Trains to and from London cancelled amid flooded railway