Man found hanging in Suffolk woodland
A FEMALE walker made a horror discovery today when she stumbled across a man hanging in a remote Suffolk woods.The man, who is believed to be in his 30s was seen hanging from a tree in a woodland area off the A14 near Trimley St Martin at 6.
A FEMALE walker made a horror discovery today when she stumbled across a man hanging in a remote Suffolk woods.
The man, who is believed to be in his 30s was seen hanging from a tree in a woodland area off the A14 near Trimley St Martin at 6.40am.
Commuters in and out of Felixstowe this morning would have spotted police close to the scene of the incident near to the Bucklesham turn off and opposite Morston Hall.
Police and coroners attended the scene after receiving reports that a body had been found at the site. A post-mortem investigation was due to take place later today.
It is not known where the man is from but police today were trying to contact next-of-kin to inform them of the death.
A police spokesperson said there were no suspicious circumstances connected with the incident.
- 1 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 2 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 3 Rudolph starts his run - when is he coming to your Ipswich street?
- 4 Plans submitted to turn special measures care home into hotel
- 5 Ipswich School named among the best in the region
- 6 Illegal immigrant caught running cannabis factory is jailed
- 7 Four charged over alleged samurai sword attack
- 8 Suspected drink-driver charged after three-car collision in Ipswich
- 9 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 10 Ipswich pubs offer cash reward to see spiking conviction