Man glassed near Ipswich pub
A VIOLENT attacker used a broken bottle to glass his victim after spitting on his victim opposite the Hare and Hounds pub in Ipswich.The 25-year-old victim was taken to hospital with a broken jaw after the attack at 7pm yesterday .
A VIOLENT attacker used a broken bottle to glass his victim after spitting on his victim opposite the Hare and Hounds pub in Ipswich.
The 25-year-old victim was taken to hospital with a broken jaw after the attack at 7pm yesterday .
Police are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the attack, or saw the attacker make his escape along Norwich Road to come forward.
Detective Constable Steve Williamson said: "This was an unprovoked attack on an innocent victim who has sustained serious facial injuries.
You may also want to watch:
"The area was busy and we would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the attack."
He can be contacted on 01473 383190.
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Meet the Ipswich teenage singer who gave £17.5k away to charity
- 3 Police identify man in CCTV images after 'spitting' incident
- 4 Duo jailed after 63 bags of cocaine found in hotel room
- 5 Ipswich man charged with attempted murder
- 6 Felixstowe man found with child porn given suspended sentence
- 7 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 8 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 9 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 10 South African man jailed for stalking wife in Suffolk after they separated