Man glassed near Ipswich pub
A VIOLENT attacker used a broken bottle to glass his victim after spitting on his victim opposite the Hare and Hounds pub in Ipswich.The 25-year-old victim was taken to hospital with a broken jaw after the attack at 7pm yesterday .
A VIOLENT attacker used a broken bottle to glass his victim after spitting on his victim opposite the Hare and Hounds pub in Ipswich.
The 25-year-old victim was taken to hospital with a broken jaw after the attack at 7pm yesterday .
Police are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the attack, or saw the attacker make his escape along Norwich Road to come forward.
Detective Constable Steve Williamson said: "This was an unprovoked attack on an innocent victim who has sustained serious facial injuries.
You may also want to watch:
"The area was busy and we would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the attack."
He can be contacted on 01473 383190.
- 1 Car crashes into cafe closing Ipswich road
- 2 Ipswich man charged with dangerous driving following Audi crash in Norwich Road
- 3 Person taken to hospital after collision in Sainsbury's car park in Ipswich
- 4 New special school planned for former BT site
- 5 Women facing prison after admitting robbery in Ipswich
- 6 Rolling road block put in place on A14 after concerns for safety
- 7 Look inside beautiful £1.2million home with a pool near Felixstowe
- 8 Car hits front of Ipswich convenience store
- 9 Men sentenced for 'vicious' attack in Ipswich churchyard
- 10 Ipswich traffic measure 'on its way out' as petition launched