Man held down and search by trio in Wherstead Road robbery
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a robbery in Ipswich.
The incident happened on November 15 around 2.15am in Wherstead Road, near to the Co-op in Austin Street.
A 26-year-old man was approached by three men and was assaulted.
He was held down by two of the men, whilst the third searched his pockets. Nothing was stolen.
The victim sustained injuries to his eye. There are no descriptions of the offenders.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information relating to this crime should contact Ipswich CID quoting 37/14964/15 on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 3 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 4 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 5 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 6 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 7 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 8 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 9 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 10 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high