Man hurt in school bus crash
A CAR and a bus have crashed in Ipswich during the morning rush hour.
A CAR and a bus have crashed in Ipswich during this morning's rush hour.
The collision happened in Belvedere Road, near to the entrance of the cemetery, at about 8.20am.
Emergency services are at the scene and the road was partially blocked by the incident.
The male driver of the car, a red Citroen Saxo, is believed to be injured.
You may also want to watch:
Passengers on the bus, the number 22 Ipswich Buses service to Brunswick Road, believed to include school children, are thought to be unhurt.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said the man, believed to be in his 20's, suffered only minor injuries. She confirmed none of the passengers on the bus had been injured.
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 3 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 4 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 5 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 6 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 7 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 8 'I miss him to bits' – Ipswich fundraiser for Alton Water teen deaths
- 9 Father and son admit keeping banned weapons at Woodbridge home
- 10 Decision expected on demolition of former Ipswich snooker hall
Ambulance crews discovered the male lying in the road when they arrived at the scene, but after checking him over they gave him advice but did not need to take him to hospital.
The road has now reopened.