Man in hospital after balcony fall
A MAN is in hospital today after he fell off a balcony. Emergency services were called to Peterhouse Close, in Ipswich, shortly after 11pm last night.
A MAN is in hospital today after he fell from a third floor balcony at a party in Ipswich .
Emergency services were called to Peterhouse Close shortly after 11pm last night and found the man, who is believed to be aged 30, with a number of injuries to his head and thigh.
He also had other leg injuries and had fractured his pelvis.
A police spokesman said: “It is thought to have been an accident and we are not investigating anything suspicious.”
You may also want to watch:
The man, who has not been named, was taken to Heath Road Hospital in Ipswich where he is recovering in intensive care.
The spokesman added: “Initially we thought his injuries were life threatening but he is in intensive care and he is making good progress.”
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 4 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 7 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 8 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 9 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 10 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 11.06pm to a male of 30 years old who had fallen from a balcony during a party.
“He was conscious and breathing and the fall was more than two metres.”
Do you know this man? Call the Evening Star newsdesk on 01473 324788.